© Provided by TIME Inc.Jennifer Lawrence leaves little doubt about her thoughts on the possibility of a President Trump.
"If Donald Trump becomes president, that will be the end of the world," Lawrence told Entertainment Weekly during an exclusive interview promoting The Hunger Games: Mockingjay – Part 2.
Lawrence, 25, apparently regards the possibility of a President Trump as well as her character Katniss Everdeen regards the ruthless President Snow in The Hunger Games – and openly wonders whether the Republican frontrunner's campaign is indeed legitimate.
"I genuinely believe that reality television has reached the ultimate place where now even things like this might just be for entertainment,"  "It's either that or it's Hillary's brilliant idea."
Two of her Hunger Games costars seemingly agree.
"It's a publicity stunt," Josh Hutcherson told EW. "It can't be real." 
Liam Hemsworth, meanwhile, doubles down on Lawrence's prediction that a Trump presidency could lead to the apocalypse.
"I'll back you up on that," he said.
Lawrence added that while Trump's blunt style might appeal to some voters, his uncensored straight talk leaves her shaking her head.
"I was watching him on the campaign trail and one guy said, 'I love Donald Trump because he's saying everything I'm thinking and I just can't say it because of the PC factor.' And I'm thinking, 'You are absolutely right. That's who I want representing my country, somebody politically incorrect. That will just be perfect.'"